I can never get enough of this color! No matter where I am or where I’m going I know I can never ever go wrong with BLACK!
Evergreen and never obsolete this color makes every girl look her best! This look in particular is for when you’re confused about your hair and makeup for New Years’ Eve- Don’t fret ladies! Keep an enticing black maxi dress aside (Don’t think about how cold it is going to be, brrrrr!) for the occasion and think about the makeup!
My favorite is a luscious dramatic dark smoky eye when it comes to the makeup. This is definitely the star of your look!
Just follow the steps and make sure you don’t go overboard with the black eye shadow. Add a statement eyeliner style- the subtle cat eye is gorgeous- and all you need to finish is strong gold mascara and a pair of your favorite false lashes. Carry on with your face makeup routine as you like.
Make those cheeks blush with a soft pink and nothing is better than a complementary pink for those lips. Now pause and look at yourself in the mirror. Proud, aren’t you?
Moving on to the hair- another foolproof style you cannot go wrong with is the loose curls/waves I’ve created here. Waves are all about volume and that special bounce your hair gets as a result! Keeping it simple-
- Spray Heat protection spray before you start
- Part hair in the middle
- Take all the hair on the left and separate the hair from above your ear from the hair below. Pin these two sections up
- Do the same with the hair on the right of the part.
- Curl each section separately, bobby pin the sections and apply hairspray to hold the curls.
- When done, let the curls be pinned for 15 minutes.
- Open each section up; bend your head forward so your hair is hanging down.
- Open the curls up a bit.
- Stand up and admire your masterpiece.
Put on your dress and some killer heels, pick up a blingy clutch and head on to that party!