Terms & Condition
The blog [www.prernakhullar.com] developed, owned and operated by Prerna Khullar, is offered to its visitors, who may view the Blog upon the Terms and Conditions provided here under. By accessing and/or using the Blog, you agree (1) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and are deemed to have read and understood all of its contents and implications; and (2) you grant your free and unconditional consent to be subject to these Terms and Conditions as applicable.
USER SUBMISSIONS AND CONTENTThis Blog facilitates the posting/ uploading/ submission of photos, profiles (including the name, image, and likeness of the person posting / publishing them), messages, notes, text, information, video, links to other Blogs and other content including without limitation comments posted by other Visitors, by the Visitor posting them. The User may submit their Content through the Blog interface. The User shall be responsible in all respects for the Content posted / published by them and any consequences that may arise from posting / publishing such Content. The User represents and warrants that, (i) where the Content does not belong to the User, the User has procured the right or the necessary permission or license to use the Content; and, (ii) The User shall not post or publish any Content which is in contravention of any Indian law, that which has not been created by the User, or that which violates on the right of another person. Prerna Khullar may from time to time review the Contents of the Blog. Prerna Khullar has the exclusive right to delete or remove, without notice, any Content that, in its sole judgment, is in violation of the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein, or is offensive, illegal or harmful to the sentiments of a Visitor or any other person. The User will not (i) contravene any Indian law for the time being in force, (ii) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by the trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the User is the owner of such rights, or has the necessary permission from the rightful owner of such material to post the Content, and hereby grants Prerna Khullar all of the license rights granted; (iii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Prerna Khullar or any third party; (iv) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise considered inappropriate; or (v) misidentify yourself in submitting the Content or misstate your true identity. User submissions are the opinions of the User and Prerna Khullar does not endorse any Content or any recommendation or advice expressed therein. Further, Prerna Khullar expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content submitted by the User. By posting or publishing any Content on to the Blog, the User hereby grants a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, copy, prepare or derive from the Content in any media throughout the world. Information posted or published on the Blog is non- confidential, and the User submits such information at their own risk. The User must bear in mind that the Blog hosts Content posted / published from a variety of sources and that Prerna Khullar shall in no way be responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of the Content posted / published. Further, Prerna Khullar shall not be responsible for any claim, error, omission made by advertisers on the Blog. The User agrees to the terms and conditions of conduct set our herein below with reference to the Content.
THE USER AGREES THAT
- He / She is over 18 years of age.
- The User will not publish post, display, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or unlawful topic, name, material or information of any kind.
- Provide material that doesn’t exploit or violates any person in any manner.
- Provide false information on the registration form /profile, or impersonate others so as to mislead or confuse other Users regarding the source of the Content.
- Present to third parties any Content or material in a manner that could be construed as conveying sponsorship, endorsement, option, or representation or warranty of Prerna Khullar.
- Use the Blog in violation of any local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule, code or guidelines for the time being in force.
- Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Upload content /files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or computer systems.
- Use the Blog as a platform to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any purpose, whether or not commercial, without the express permission of Prerna Khullar, and in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down by Prerna Khullar with reference to the same.
- Violation of any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein gives Prerna Khullar the right to take action against the User, which could extend to the User being blocked from accessing the Blog and / or legal action.
- In the event that a User or Visitor is exposed to Content on the Blog which they believe is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or damaging towards any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company or individual, Prerna Khullar encourages the User or Visitor to report such material to Prerna Khullar at (email@example.com) so as to enable Prerna Khullar to take appropriate action.